Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Elegant, Unique, Affordable





We all know that every girls best friend is DIAMONDS!
What if you could buy AFFORDABLE diamonds and pamper yourself?
NOW YOU CAN!!

This is one of my most favorite vendors around!!!

Nichol with Desert Diamond Co. has got the best selection around.

You can get your goods in gold, yellow or white, or even in Sterling Silver... DID I SAY AFFORDABLE?

You can even get with Nichole and design your own!! It can't get any better than this, can it?
YES!!!
These are priced well below what you would normally pay at the malls, outlet centers and more!

I actually do own some pieces, and wear them daily! I get so many compliments from women, that I wish I had a card to hand out each time!!

I have posted some pictures of my favorite pieces, but know, that there is a ton more!

Here is the link to get to Desert Diamonds: Blog site is: http://desertdiamondsut.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment